- Also very suited as lip balm and to prevent stretch marks during pregnancy
- Nurtures rough nipples
- Does not have to be washed off prior to breastfeeding
- Ideal for breastfeeding mums with sensitive and dry skin
- Suited as lip balm to heal chapped lips
- To be applied on sore or cracked nipples
- Already 1 hour after the ointment has been applied, craggy skin is reduced by up to 40 %
- Creates perfect conditions for fast wound healing
- Organic care product: paraffin-, preservative- sugar-free
- mamilan® breast cream is made of purest lanolin
What is lanolin?
Lanolin is wool fat obtained when washing sheep wool. Our lanolin, obtained in Australia and New Zealand,
is characterised by a very high degree of purity. Lanolin possesses very positive skin caring properties as
the wool fat helps to regulate the transepidermal moisture balance. It helps accelerate the wound healing
process and nurtures stressed skin.
Pure Lanolin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride