- The mamivac® 2-phase technology simulates the baby’s sucking
- Comfortable and safe one-hand operation
- Ergonomic design
- Adjustment valve for continuously adjustable suction strength
- Continuous vacuum can be set
- Made of high-grade plastics tested for food conformity and skin kindness
- As powerful as an electric breastpump
- Soft breastshield with massaging effect
- Hygienic as the invaluable breast milk flows straight into the bottle
- Consists of a few parts only → easy cleaning
With the mamivac® 2-phase technology, breast milk can be expressed as gently and naturally as ever possible. The continuously adjustable phases consist of a stimulation phase and an expressing phase. The expressing process is not an automated sequence of a programme, but allows for an individual adjustment of suction strength and cycle speed to the individual needs of nursing mothers and the flow of milk.
- Stimulation phase: Imitates the fast and weak sucking of the baby at the beginning and gently massages the breast to stimulate the flow of milk. A high speed of interval (number of cycles) triggers the let-down reflex very quickly free of pain.
- Expressing phase: Simulates the slower, more intense sucking of the baby to efficiently express the invaluable breast milk. Depending on the flow of milk and the mother's feeling, the cycle speed can be adjusted continuously. The combination with the continuously adjustable suction strength (vacuum) in a variable way results in the best possible pumping comfort for the mother offering highest efficiency.
Bisphenol A, commonly abbreviated as BPA, is used to make polycarbonate plastic and epoxy resins, along with other applications. Under certain circumstances can be Bisphenol A dissolved away and can have an estrogenic effect to the human organism. We changed our product line and declare our suctions kits with following symbol.